For all of the talk about teens and texting, is this another reason to text instead of making a call? My husband sent this video which is timely considering the talk of exposure to cell phone signals that I have seen in the news today. Of the recommendations:
- Don't carry your cell phone in your pocket
- Keep the keypad side towards your body
- Don't favor one side when talking on the phone
- Keep your calls short (about a minute)
- Children should only use cell phones in an emergency
What I think: I am not abandoning my cell phone. I am not one to be on it constantly and more likely to text these days than call. My phone is to big to carry in a pocket.
What do you think?