Saturday, June 7, 2008

For a few days...I am unplugged...

Originally, I would be catching up now. There is a half day of school and one and a half teacher days left. I would begin planning for next year, finishing the three or more blog posts still stewing and waiting to be posted...

but...

I need to be unplugged.

My 8 year old nephew has a 4 cm brain tumor righ behind his eyes in his frontal lobe. He has surgery Monday. We are headed there now. Just my daughter and I. He needs someone to play with him and be with him and my sister-n-law will really need me Monday during the surgery.

In case you like online research it is a DNet tumor. Those are good news in terms of tumors, it most likely is benign, but it is huge. He is in the best hospital he can be and being unplugged right now might be a very good thing for me.

Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment!

    I will continue to be thinking of your nephew. I hope the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete