Sunday, October 4, 2009

My classes this year

I am very excited about the classes this year. They will be using this wiki and will be blogging using an apple server blog. I may also use Ning or TIGed at some point this year.

Academic Biology will continue using inquiry. The sheer breadth of the content needed to be covered makes this difficult but it is time worth spending.

Science for Living is an interdisciplinary environmental class and as a subject, one of my most favorite. The classes this year are larger but the greater variety of students is making it a very interesting class with some great perspectives. I am looking for some other classes to connect with or collaborate with to help create greater understanding of some environmental issues.

Stay tuned to what we are studying and the various activities we use for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment