Saturday, October 10, 2009

Persistance...

@SmartStorming tweeted the following a few weeks ago:

The best ideas often emerge at the time you think you are all out of ideas. Persistence is an important part of the innovation process.

I have come to now that there are some things that we do that are holding patterns (we seem to do the same thing even if we want to change) and we are generally in doubt as to whether it is actually good enough right now. If I felt I had it all covered then I am not looking at it from all angles.

I am really not sure how to get to where I want, I know that I must juggle standards, testing, eye-brow raising, etc. but also now that persisting in some of the things I have done is leading to new thinking about how to get to the next level.

Are most innovations slow?

No comments:

Post a Comment